About the Firm
Accomplished Durham Lawyer Protects the Rights of Injury Victims
Dedicated North Carolina firm holds negligent parties accountable
After an accident caused by someone else, recovering victims are entitled to justice from the people and businesses who triggered their injury. At the Law Offices of Adrienne Blocker, PLLC in Durham, I have a long record of success obtaining significant compensation for North Carolina clients. In over two decades of legal practice, I have secured payment for plaintiffs from Washington to Asheville. Whether you were hurt in an auto accident, a fall or some other type of incident, my firm is a recognized leader for delivering strong results at trial and through favorable settlements. In every case, I provide personal attention and skillful advocacy so that you can develop a true understanding of your claim and pursue an outcome that accounts for the harm you’ve suffered.
Knowledgeable trial attorney handles all types of accident claims
If you or someone you love was hurt due to someone else’s carelessness, you can trust my firm to assert your rights because of its:
- Strong reputation — Across the state, my firm is known for delivering exceptional results for injured plaintiffs. I am a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Hands-on approach — Every case is different, which is why I provide the individualized attention you need to make informed choices. I will clearly explain each option and guide you at every stage of the legal process.
- Caring advocacy — I am committed to making a positive difference for the people I represent and the community at large. In 2017, North Carolina Lawyers Weekly honored me with a Leaders in the Law award, presented to the state’s most influential attorneys.
You don’t have to hesitate to obtain the legal assistance you need. I offer a free initial consultation and handle most matters on a contingency basis, meaning that you don’t pay legal fees until you obtain a financial recovery.
Areas of Practice
Small firm makes a big difference for clients who have been hurt
My firm represents North Carolina clients in cases relating to:
- Personal injury — In all types of personal injury matters, I work diligently to maximize compensation for victims and to hold liable parties accountable.
- Auto accidents — Whether you are a driver, passenger or pedestrian, my firm offers comprehensive support for auto accident litigation, including cases involving intoxicated and distracted drivers.
- Products liability — I understand how to bring thorough claims against the designers, manufacturers and sellers of defective products when someone is hurt.
- Wrongful death — After a wrongful death, my firm seeks compensation for funeral expenses, wages the decedent would have earned, and other damages available under North Carolina law.
- Premises liability — If you’ve been injured during a fall on an unsafe surface, I can advise you on the potential of collecting payment in a premises liability action.
Regardless of the specific circumstances, I will make sure that insurance companies treat your case with the respect it deserves.
Contact a proven North Carolina personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Adrienne Blocker, PLLC represents North Carolina clients in a full range of personal injury matters, including cases arising from car accidents and falls. Please call 919-433-6309 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation at my Durham office.